Most of us women have a negative relationship with our bodies. We tend to pick ourselves apart and focus on what we think about our problem areas. I can honestly say that I have never met a woman that is absolutely content with her body. We always want to lose a little more weight, have longer legs, or a flatter stomach. Will the madness ever end? What if we could just love our bodies where it's at right now, to feel confident in our own skin. I want to challenge you to learn to love your body shape, Whether you have an apple, pear, hour glass, wedge, or rectangle shape.
The first Practical step you can take to help you love your shape.
* Learn how to dress your shape!
Do some research on what best fits your shape.
* Hour glass shapes look best in structured clothing that defines the waist.
* Apple shapes should go for v neck tops that elongate the torso and belts along the smallest part of your mid section. Boot cut pants balance the body.
* Rectangular shapes should go for dresses with ruching to give the illusion of a defined waist. Tops with a scoop or sweetheart neckline can add curves.
* Pear shapes looks great in boot cut or wide legged pants in darker colors. A-line skirts and tops with square or cowl necklines look fabulous.
* Wedge shapes should go for bright colors on the bottom and anything that gives you the illusion of a waist.
Remember that no matter what shape you are that you are beautiful. Each shape holds its own beauty and There is no one else like you in the world, you are one of a kind, gorgeous and special.
Here are some websites you can research to get you started.